Family Law Firm Looking to Hire Full Time Receptionist
We are not currently hiring at this time but if you believe you would be a good fit for our firm, please feel free to send a cover letter and resume to our Managing Partner, Jenny R. Stevens.
Boutique family law firm in downtown Spartanburg is looking to fill the Receptionist position in their office. This is a fast-paced position, so it is imperative that this person be able to multi-task without supervision. The receptionist is the first point of contact for our firm, and this person must be a polished individual with great communication capabilities. Front desk or law firm experience is a plus, though not necessary.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors, both by telephone and in person, in a friendly and professional manner;
- Answering phone lines on a multi-line phone system and routing callers to the proper team member;
- Scheduling appointments and checking our current database for potential conflicts of interest;
- Processing client intake paperwork and receiving payments;
- Managing office deliveries and mail distribution within the firm;
- Communicating professionally, in a clear and concise manner with both clients and professionals;
- Working independently with minimal supervision;
- Maintaining a professional work environment at all times and complying with the company's dress code policy;
- Demonstrating prompt, consistent, and punctual attendance;
- Being a team player, dealing effectively with co-workers, attorneys, and clients at all levels;
- Performing administrative duties (filing, photocopying, etc.) in an efficient and timely manner;
- Creating a very welcoming and warm environment (maintaining waiting areas and conference rooms; restocking supplies in the office; providing beverages to clients, etc.);
- Completing other projects, as requested;
Requirements for applicants:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Comfortable and trustworthy working with confidential information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation, phone skills)
- Attention to detail with a positive and upbeat attitude
- High School Diploma (or higher)
- Front desk or law firm experience is preferred.
- Valid South Carolina Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Proficient computer skills, Mac preferred.
- At least 3 references (one personal, two professional)
More information about our firm can be found here: www.SCFamilyLaw.com. Our firm is well established and rapidly expanding. We attribute our reputation and our growth to nearly 20 years of great client service and dedicated, loyal teamwork. We put a great deal of emphasis on both within our office in order to offer an open and positive work environment.
Top flight practitioners, collegial working environment, excellent earning potential, and a rapidly growing community make this an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate. The starting salary for this position is $20,800 to $23,500 per year, commensurate with experience, plus a bonus structure will be available after a 90 day probationary period. Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letter, resumé, and references (all in PDF format) to Jenny@SCFamilyLaw.com. All resumés will be received in the strictest of confidence.