Jenny Stevens planned and will again moderate the South Carolina Bar's annual Guardian ad Litem training and update, which will be held on February 6, 2015, at the SC Bar Conference Center in Columbia, SC.
The 2015 edition explores interesting and important topics as:
• The science behind proving substance abuse during a child custody case
• How to properly work with a forensic psychology expert to better advocate for the child's best interests
• How the new marriage equality cases will affect custody and visitation
• What Judges want from the GAL & best practice tips from the bench
• Custody and visitation issues in multi-divorce & blended families
• The latest technology and educational resources for child custody cases
This year's faculty features renowned experts (Dr. Robert Bennett from Charleston, Dr. Allison M. Foster from Columbia, Dr. Marc Harari from Columbia); Family Court Judges (Rochelle Y. Conits from Greenville, Wayne M. Creech from Moncks Corner, Melissa J. Emery from Conway, Monét S. Pincus from Columbia, and Joseph C. Smithdeal from Greenwood); and experienced family law attorneys (Colleen T. Condon from Charleston, Sabine S. Bryant from Columbia, M. Christine Hardee from Columbia, Sean F. Keefer from Charleston, and Megan H. Dell from Charleston).