Family Law Attorney in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Daniel is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law and joined The Stevens Firm, P.A. - Family Law Center in 2018 after working for the Department of Social Services in Pickens County. He developed a keen interest in family law and domestic relations while in law school and works to be a compassionate and skilled advocate for the clients he serves.
Daniel is a member of the Spartanburg County Bar Association and the South Carolina Bar.
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support & Medical Expenses
- Divorce / Legal Separation
- Enforcement & Contempt Actions
- University of South Carolina, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Southern Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting & Business Administration, 2010
- Spartanburg Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Adopt a Highway Volunteer
- Mission Trip Volunteer (Peru)