A series of free legal seminars will be held in Spartanburg on the first Monday of the next several months. These seminars are sponsored by the South Carolina Bar and are open to anyone who wishes to attend. These seminars will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will consist of a 30 to 45 minute presentation, followed by a 30-45 minute question and answer session.
The dates, topics, and presenters are set forth below:
- February 5, 2007 :: Family Law Issues :: J. Benjamin Stevens, Esquire of Stevens – MacPhail, P.A.
- February 5, 2007 :: Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Wills, & Power of Attorney :: Paul C. MacPhail, Esquire of Stevens – MacPhail, P.A.
- March 5, 2007 :: Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Wills, DNR Order, & Power of Attorney :: Edwin C. Haskell, III, Esquire of Smith & Haskell Law Firm, LLP
- April 2, 2007 :: Wills, Estates, & Probate :: John E. Rogers, II, Esquire of Butler, Means, Evins & Browne, P.A.
- May 7, 2007 :: Bankruptcy Law Issues :: Dana E. Wilkinson, Esquire
The seminars presented by Mr. Stevens, Mr. Haskell, and Ms. Wilkinson will be held at the Spartanburg County Public Library, which is located at 151 South Church Street in Spartanburg, South Carolina. For directions, click HERE.
For additional information, you can contact Kay Hammond (864-596-3507) at the Spartanburg County Library.