I have published several articles recently on the subject of cheating, affairs, and marital infidelity. I recently found the following listof “tell-tale signs” that your significant other is cheating on you. The list is written with the idea that the male is the cheater, but of course the logic applies in both directions:
- He won't let you see his social media sites. Why won't he accept your “friend request” or let you see his/her Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. page?
- He only wants to go to new or different places with you, instead of going places that his friends and colleagues are. Is he afraid to bump into someone that knows what's going on?
- He doesn't seem to have any friend of the opposite sex. The article says that if no woman is willing to vouch for your man, then it may be a red flag.
- He never answers the phone when you call. You might receive calls, texts, etc. from him, but if he never answers your calls, it could be due to his being with someone else.
- He only wants to see you at odd hours and/or frequently cancels dates at the last minute.
- You never go back to his place – ever.
- He has things in his home that seem out of place. For instance, does he have things that seem to be more feminine? Have you seen pictures of another woman or maybe feminine hygiene products?